Five Reasons You Should Join a Group Class
- Motivation – Participating in a group fitness class challenges you to workout beyond your perceived limitations.
- Proper Instruction – You will be taught the benefits of each exercise and the muscle groups you’re working.
- Consistency – Having scheduled classes are great for those who like to stick to a routine.
- Social Opportunities – Joining a group fitness class gets you up and off the couch. It is a great way to meet new people.
- Accountability – Joining a group class helps keep you accountable to attend the class…not just to the trainer running the class but to the other participants as well. If you don’t show up for a few classes, then for sure when you show up there will be some questions. And there’s nothing wrong with a bit of friendly competition. 🙂
If you’re interested in training in a group setting, check out my circuit and core training class. Twice a week, I lead a 60-minute high-energy and fun class consisting of compound and circuit exercises. Buy your single class or 12-week package today!
To your health and happiness!